Dave Kerpen is a father of two beautiful girls, a husband to an amazing business partner, and friend to many. He is an entrepreneur, author, and speaker. In his day job, Dave is the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a social media software company serving thousands of small businesses, as well as the chairman and cofounder of Likeable Media, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing agency. As one of Entrepreneur's 10 Up and Coming Leaders to Watch, Dave Kerpen been featured on CNBC's On the Money, BBC, ABC World News Tonight, the CBS Early Show, the New York Times, and countless blogs. Dave has also keynoted at dozens of conferences across the globe including Singapore, Athens, Dubai, San Francisco and Mexico City.
His first book was a New York Times bestseller - "Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook and other social networks." He's now followed up Likeable Social Media with two more books, Likeable Business & Likeable Leadership. His newest book "The Art of People" was just released in March 2016.
In this episode you will learn:
- How he created a sponsored wedding to the woman of his dreams
- About the Miracle Morning
- The Art of People and the importance of leadership
- Why you should wear orange shoes
- The special moment when he met Frank Lautenberg
You can find Dave here:
- Website: davekerpen.ceo and likeablehub.com
- Twitter: @DaveKerpen
- Dave's new book: The Art of People
- Join Devon's online Group Coaching & Mastermind Community: Live Your Legacy Mastermind Community
- Register for the Fatherhood Leadership Academy Coaching Program
- Watch my TEDx Talk: The Most Important Question A Father Can Ask Himself