I overview 10 podcast production tips and techniques from recent Daily Goody posts Feb. 14 thru Mar. 9, 2022 (see list below). You can sign up to receive Daily Goody’s in your email every day or a weekly roundup. Sign up here.
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- The Debate Over Editing Out Breaths vs. Leaving Breaths In
- How To Handle Clients That Won’t Heed Your Advice To Improve Their Audio Quality
- Using Pixels to Track Podcast Ad Stats?
- Here's the article I mentioned
- Reasons I Sometimes Use Volume Boost in My Podcast Player App
- RØDE Broadcaster (Microphone)
- What Equipment Do You Recommend for New Podcasters?
- Here's the post I mentioned: An Inexpensive Podcasting Equipment Setup to Sound Great
- Fabfilter Pro-DS, an Exceptional De-esser
- When a Remote Guests’ Internet Fails and They Disconnect
- Want Me to Dial-in Custom Settings for Your Voice? (EQ, Compression, Etc.)
- Editing the Timing Between a Question and the Answer
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is April 4, 2023! (fyi, the course is delivered once per quarter)
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/
- My smaller course for editors/producers who want more good clients: Getting New Clients at Higher Rates
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything,