This episode features a Q&A session with Dr. Rhonda Patrick. The questions were sourced from social media followers of both FoundMyFitness and also Zero Fasting Tracker, a convenient mobile app used widely in the fasting community for logging.
In this 45-minute podcast, Dr. Patrick answers some of the most popular questions related to fasting, including:
- What effects coffee, supplements, and amino acids have on fasting
- Whether one method of fasting is more beneficial than others
- What effect the consumption of exogenous ketones have on fasting
- Whether it is good to exercise while fasting
- The ideal way to break a fast
- How fasting affects muscle mass
- How fasting plays a role in the growth-longevity tradeoff
... and more!
Watch the video of the conversion or get the timeline here.
Learn how you can support the FoundMyFitness podcast for as little or as much as you like by clicking here.