Martina Bozadzhieva, Managing Director and Head of Research at global market research firm DuckerFrontier, joins the podcast today. Martina’s expertise comes from direct experience navigating business dynamics in the turbulent European market. If you’re in headquarters or a country manager and if you do business in the UK, France, or Germany, this is one to listen to. In This Episode:
- Brexit: current business trends and challenges in the UK, and which companies are set to benefit the most with a “hard” Brexit.
- Unique EU regulations that impact B2B businesses.
- Germany’s current economic state, and unique aspects of doing business in Germany.
- Business challenges and opportunities in France.
- Differences in communication styles between the UK, France, and Germany.
- Advice for country managers who are moving from corporate to another country, including how they can best interact with corporate.
- Martina’s LinkedIn Profile
- Martina's Twitter