What holds you back from becoming your best self? What are the limitations and excuses that you see in your path? Chances are, those limits are self-imposed. Your potential is immeasurable, but for some reason, we tend to unconsciously self-sabotage. I know I am guilty of this, and you too have done it. We all have the habit of holding ourselves back with limiting beliefs. It’s simply in our nature. But if you want to reach your potential and become your best self, you have to start identifying and challenging those self-inflicted limits. Today I want to share my story of overcoming deeply ingrained beliefs from my childhood and taking authority over my own story. I’m also going to share three tips to help you break through your limiting beliefs. I hope this episode will inspire you to become the author of your story so that you can reach your goals and become your best self. In this episode you’ll discover:
- How self-imposed limits stop us from reaching our goals.
- The main two reasons why we struggle in life.
- How my life changed when I experienced health struggles.
- Where you should turn to for empowering advice.
- How to take your power back and become the author of your own story.
- What your brain’s natural tendency is, and how to use it to your advantage.
- How to consciously change your own story.
- The importance of falling in love with the process of change.
- How a mindset shift can lead to physical results.
- Three tips to help you break through your limiting beliefs.
- Why cultivating a vision of your end goal is so important.
- How to schedule affirming thoughts and ideas into your day.
- Why optimizing your living space can promote good help.
- How being aware of your thoughts can help you change your reality.
- The importance of finding purpose through serving others.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Onnit.com/Model ⇐ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Treating Back Pain and Incurable Diseases – Episode 12
- Reclaim Your Time & Build Your Life Resume with Jesse Itzler – Episode 312
- Demolish Your Limitations & Detox Your Life with Drew Canole – Episode 303
- 12 Principles to Change Your Brain with Dr. Daniel Amen – Episode 165
* Download The Transcript Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week! Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Click here to Subscribe via Spotify Click here to Subscribe via Soundcloud