Tom Gilbert, is our guest this hour. He is the Managing Director at Deutsche Bank, and joins us to discuss how Open Source Methodologies reduce risk and empower businesses.
-- The Extra Credit Section --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
This Episode's Podcast Dashboard
Phone Systems for Ask Noah provided by Voxtelesys
Join us in our dedicated chatroom #AskNoahShow on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
Find all the resources for this show on the Ask Noah Dashboard
Ask Noah Dashboard
Need more help than a radio show can offer? Altispeed provides commercial IT services and they’re excited to offer you a great deal for listening to the Ask Noah Show. Call today and ask about the discount for listeners of the Ask Noah Show!
live [at] asknoahshow.com
-- Twitter --
- Noah - Kernellinux
- Ask Noah Show
- Altispeed Technologies
- Mozilla says paid subscription service is coming to Firefox - The Verge
- Facebook’s cryptocurrency to debut next week backed by Visa, Mastercard, Uber, and others: WSJ - The Verge
- I386 architecture will be dropped starting with eoan (Ubuntu 19.10) - Announcements - Ubuntu Community Hub
- GNS3 — Join the world's largest community of network professionals who rely on GNS3 to build better networks, share ideas and make connections.
- VM Help
- Security Lab
- Zabbix :: The Enterprise-Class Open Source Network Monitoring Solution