Roadblocks to writing tests, and what to do about it.
Some developers either don't write tests, or don't like writing tests.
Why not? I love writing tests.
In this episode we examine lots of roadblocks to testing, and start coming up with solutions for these.Sponsored By:
- Pantheon: Pantheon makes building, managing, and optimizing websites simpler.
Get started for free at pantheon.io/testandcode.
Support Test & Code - Python Testing & DevelopmentLinks:
- "I don’t write tests because ____. " twitter question
- episode 75: Modern Testing Principles
- episode 76: TDD: Don’t be afraid of Test-Driven Development
- "A QA engineer walks into a bar"