Trust in B2B sellers is eroding. B2B buyers are increasingly looking towards third-party sites and influencers for reviews. Additionally, your sales and support teams may not be set up for success in building long-term trust with buyers. In this episode, Todd shares his extensive experience and tactics for building trust with buyers and ensuring mutual success. Radical transparency in B2B sales can qualify deals more quickly, shorten sales cycles, improve win rates, and keep customers happier. Todd Caponi is the author of The Transparency Sale: How Unexpected Honesty and Understanding the Buying Brain Can Transform Your Results. In This Episode
- How transparency can improve win rates, shorten sales cycles, and qualify deals more quickly.
- Why it’s important to let buyers know what you don’t
- A negotiation strategy that actually builds trust.
- How to build trust through a sales cycle and beyond.
- The importance of overcommunicating aftera contract has been signed.
- How to use the right levers, in the right way, to give your buyers purchasing choices.
- Why certainty is so essential for building trust with your buyers.
- Why it’s important to tailor your pitches for each customer and their unique needs.