A big part of my personal story involves overcoming—overcoming health struggles, overcoming my past, and most importantly, overcoming mental barriers and limiting beliefs. On some level, we all are guilty of subconsciously holding ourselves back. Whether you’re dealing with deeply ingrained beliefs from your upbringing, or simply just not feeling good enough, changing that story is within your power. The truth is, if you want to create a better ending to your story, you have to take the initiative. No one will ever give you permission to chase after your goals or become your best self. It’s your responsibility to be the ultimate authority of your potential. On this episode, you’re going to learn about making better decisions for yourself and being proactive in becoming the author of your story. You’ll hear details about my personal story that I’ve never shared before, including a condition I had to overcome early on, and the turning points that led to the creation of the Model Health Show. I hope this episode inspires you to wake up to your power and write your own story. In this episode you’ll discover:
- How moments of decision can make us stronger.
- What we can learn from street performers.
- How to use fear as a motivator.
- The truth about placebos (and nocebos!)
- What happens when your life conditions don’t match your blueprint.
- How my own suffering inspired me to help others.
- The energetic properties of food.
- How humans literally affect the world around us.
- Why the human experience is like a quilt.
- How human brain waves sync up during interactions.
- The importance of investing in yourself.
- How your obstacles can help you unlock your potential.
- The two milestones that helped create The Model Health Show.
- Why physical fitness is a side effect of an overall healthy lifestyle.
- The importance of thinking bigger.
- Why it’s so difficult to influence people in your close circle.
- How asking questions can help others find their solution.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ⇐ Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Diversify Your Mental Inputs & Step Into Your Purpose – Episode 348
- How to Uncover Your Unique Gift with CJ Quinney – Episode 285
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
* Download The Transcript Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week! Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Click here to Subscribe via Spotify Click here to Subscribe via Soundcloud