This week we talk about the relationship between religion and culture, the vaping crisis, football baptisms, witches in parks, and more.
Dustin’ off the degree – Religion and Culture Vaping Crisis
- Email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- CDC and FDA issue competing warnings about vaping lung disease
- Investigation narrows in on Vitamin E Acetate and macrophages
- Trump Announces plan to ban e-cig flavors
- Vitamin E additive retailers pull product
- Mouse study shows some lipid laden macrophages from vaping
- Francis isn’t afraid of a schism
- TX City Council Member: My Prayers Keep Witches and Satanists Out of Local Park
- Brainerd MN school board chair questions evolution thinking it hasn’t been proven yet
- A Tennessee public high school coach baptized a student athlete in front of the team on the school’s football field. FFRF is asking the district to investigate and make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Ted Cruz claims the Bible justifies owning guns citing a verse that says it isn’t murder to kill a thief in the night, but it is murder during daylight hours.
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.