Do You Have Money Trauma? Even if you grew up in the most wonderful household, all you had to do was walk outside the door, and you'd already start getting hit by other people's trauma about money. I often hear people beating themselves up about money because they feel they should have had their finances together before they decided to get them together with an "I should have known better" attitude. Honestly, how are you supposed to know better if no one ever taught you to manage your money any better? Let’s get into this New Year by changing your mindset about making money. Remember, this is a process and a new habit to form. If you’re going to make money, you have to think like a person who is making money and throw out the old habits and beliefs around money you’ve been surrounding yourself with previously. Remember, only YOU can decide to make money. When you do, you take back financial control of your life and start looking for those money-making opportunities you’ve been missing right in front of your eyes! Listen in to find out:
- When you should cut yourself some "Making Money" slack
- Who needs to decide to make money?
- How to get into your decision to make money
- Why societal beliefs about money are holding you back from making money
- Why others will be jealous when you get your shit together and make money
- Did you know that making money requires work? (Duh!)
- When you should commit to making money
Amazon Gift Card Giveaway! We are giving away a $100 Amazon gift card. Leave Make Money Your Honey podcast a five-star review on Apple Podcasts, and I’ll enter you into our giveaway. Enter now, as I’ll be choosing a winner on January 31st!