Every year I grow more personally and professionally, and these weekly episodes are a big part of that.
We’ve had discussions about Facebook and email marketing, business processes, how to avoid burnout, and more.
Today Andrew and I are sharing the top things we’ve learned in 2019.
What were your big learnings over the last year? Episode Highlights
Links And Resources
- 5:15 No one cares where you are as long as the work gets done.
- 8:33 Be clear about what you want (because you’re going to get it).
- 11:50 Listen, Help, Learn.
- 14:21 Focus on generating profits so you can hire good people.
- 17:52 Dive deeper into discomfort.
- 21:50 Everything takes longer than you expect.
- 24:02 Having a business partner with different perspectives than your own is a huge asset.
- 28: 19 It’s still a great time to build an ecommerce brand.
- 30:46 Play is important.
- 31:48 You don’t need to learn everything yourself.
- 32:40 Track your time.
- Episode 212: How To Travel 132 Days A Year And Stay Productive
- Profit Summit
- The Coalition
- @a_brawn on Twitter
- @andrewfoxwell on Twitter
- Brand Growth Experts
- Foxwell Digital
- Review or subscribe on iTunes