The very visual, very professional, and 100% kitten-free podcasts of MGoBlog, featuring the MGoPodcast with Brian Cook, Seth Fisher, David Nasternack, and Ace Anbender, as well as The Teams historical podcast (Seth & Dr. Sap), The Ace Pod, The Michigan Hockeycast (David & Anthony Ciatti), and recorded versions of MGoRadio (Brian & Seth) and the WTKA Roundtable (Brian, Sam Webb, Craig Ross, and Ed Feng)
- COVID-19 and whether the Big Ten Tournament is canceled.
- Hoiberg sick on the bench: where were their protocols?
- Michigan's protocol: immediate quarantine for any player or coach.
- The disease: America woefully unprepared, not enough tests available yet.
- Rutgers talk: the most neutral of sites! Wisconsin has Mama Trice who is 30x more annoying.
- Hockeytalk: Mann should be Big Ten MVP. Michigan's in a play-in game.
- Pythagorean W-L for hockey has Michigan a massive outlier: five or more games below when other teams are at their goal differential.
- More Rutgers talk: keep the shot volume comparable, they're not a pick and pop center three team.
- DDJ and Eli: who's going to be the point next year?
- Sam doesn't remember Chris Collins going down on all fours to implore his team to play defense.
- Will WMU make a serious play ($380k is not serious; he makes $330k now) for WMU grad Saddi Washington?
- Yak back on the market after this year?