Dr. Michelle Frank is a clinical psychologist specializing in providing diagnostic and treatment services to individuals with ADHD. Her work with clients is all about finding strengths-based approaches to learning how to live with ADHD. Last time she was here, she helped us work through shame and how it impacts relationships. As it turns out, there's more guilt, shame, and relativism in ADHD than we thought. So, she's back to help us take our understanding to the next level! She works with college students, adults, and families and the book she co-authored with Sari Solden — A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD: Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers — was released last summer.
Links & Notes
Thank you for supporting The ADHD Podcast on Patreon!
- Follow Michelle on Instagram
- A Radical Guide for Women with ADHD: Embrace Neurodiversity, Live Boldly, and Break Through Barriers by Michelle Frank and Sari Solden — Amazon.com
- About Dr. Michelle Frank
The ADHD Podcast Masks!
- The Squirrel Squirrel Squirrel Squirrel Podcast
- The ADHD Podcast Logo Mask
- The ADHD Podcast Badge Mask