From DukeNUS Medical School, Vincent speaks with Ashley, Sheemei, Eng Eong and Dahai about their careers and their research on flaviviruses and sensing of viral RNA.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guests: Sheemei Lok, Dahai Luo, Eng Eong Ooi, and Ashley St. John
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Dengue virus and endothelial permeability (J Clin Invest)
- Dengue virus morphological switch (PLoS Path)
- Symptomatic yellow fever vaccine infections (Nat Med)
- RNA recognition by RIG-I and MDA5 (Nucl Acids Res)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org