In this mid-week edition, identifying flawed research before it becomes dangerous, Michigan governor tells America to mask-up, Pfizer mRNA vaccine gets $1.95 billion from Warp Speed, preliminary phase I/II results of the ChAdOx1 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, answers to listener questions.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Rich Condit, Kathy Spindler, and Brianne Barker
Click arrow to play
Download TWiV 644 (69 MB .mp3, 115 min)
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- US COVID-19 cases (NY Times)
- Identify flawed research before it is dangerous (NY Times)
- Mask up, America! (NY Times)
- $1.95 billion to Pfizer (NY Times)
- Phase I trial of Pfizer mRNA vaccine (medRxiv)
- Phase I/II trial of ChAdOx1 vaccine (Lancet)
- Rockefeller Foundation testing plan
- Letter drafts for $1 testing
- Letters read on TWiV 644
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com