NEW LIVE SHOW - Friday, November 20th @ 5PM Pacific! Go to https://ymhvirtual.com and get tickets now!
- Go to Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase
of a website or domain!
- Go to Saatva.com/theshit to save $225 on your order
- Go to Stamps.com, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in MOM.
- Go to LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Go to Whoop.com and enter code YOURMOM at checkout to save 15% on your order
Tom Segura and Christina P start off this episode of Your Mom's House with Hendawg's most recent banger "Queens Above 18." They then discuss their new Joel Osteen Inspiration Cubes and the reviews the mommies have left for the item on Amazon. Jean and Jean watch an angry bald guy, Garth Brooks discussing copyright, a BBW cool guy, an anti-feminist anti-vaxxer, anti-masker,
some "Horrible or Hilarious" clips and more! They respond to listener emails regarding Nancy Pelosi's 80-year-old sloppers, the "Reese's" pronunciation, and last week's amazing fart video. The Main Mommies also watch update videos from Tony Johns and The King, as well as Fart Simpson's newest prank call.
Josh Wolf is a comedian, actor, and writer. He joins Tod and Crystal to discuss living in Nashville, the craziest videos on the internet, inappropriate behavior at comedy shows, Hot Ones, and more. He gets introduced to the Sissy of Freemont Street, Charo's fart, and the "Hole in Face" cool guy.