While no one is perfect at achieving every goal and commitment, I'd say I am pretty good at it. Typically, if I say I'm going to do something, I do it. I want to give you some of my information in hopes that my advice will help you slay your goals, whether they are sales, business, money, or personal goals for 2021.
Make sure to choose a goal that benefits you or your business. Another issue people have in staying committed to their goals is that they choose plans meant to appease another person they may be trying to impress.
Consider what YOU want in your business or personal life. Be selfish in a good way and create a goal that revolves around your interest in having buy-in and being more driven to complete your goal. Remember, what works for other people may or may not work for you, so be sure to choose goals that are an excellent personal or business fit for what you want.
Listen in to find out:
- How to choose your personal and business goals
- Why you want to be selfish when choosing goals
- How to align your goals with your vision
- Why you should write your goals down
- The benefits of using a planner
- Advantages of having an accountability partner
- Why you need to honor your commitments
For more information, visit the show notes at https://www.amandaabella.com/how-to-stick-to-goals-in-2021