What is the fear of success?
Fear of Success Psychology explains why business owners won’t take the next step and leap into the unknown to create a successful company or lifestyle for themselves.
This fear of success is an ongoing fear of succeeding, to the point you can be inadvertently self-sabotaging your fortune. Although you’re capable of succeeding, your resistance is based on the fear of change that may come and the self-doubt of being able to keep up with your new lucrative income.
Reasons why people fear success:
- Success is actually scarier than failure
- You’re afraid of judgement
- You’re afraid something bad is going to happen if you are successful
- You are afraid of the changes you will need to make to be elevated to the next level of business
In this episode, we talk about steps you can take to circumvent the fear of success, such as:
- How to accept and acknowledge your fear
- When to take small, actionable steps
- What to practice expanding on in your personal growth to combat the fear of success
- Daily affirmations you can use to repurpose the negative energy associated with fear into a positive daily energy
For more information, visit the show notes at https://www.amandaabella.com/how-to-overcome-your-fear-of-success