Around Big Ten basketball
- The shutdown, relitigated.
- Illinois thinks Michigan is ducking them, so cute.
- Northwestern is like a Rich Rod first half. Audige is fun though.
- What do you make of Ohio State? Good at getting great centers benched with fouls.
- Wisconsin dominated Minnesota, could be the favorite in the Big Ten now. Wisconsin had a guy at the Canada World Junior camp who wasn’t there when we played them but is dominating now.
- Michigan dominated Notre Dame, looked poised for a run, is the rapport damaged?
- Jaden Mangham would be the first Michigan scholarship player from Wylie E. Groves. Like him more on defense.
- Mel Tucker had his brother at Colorado but that guy’s transferring to USF.
- I’ve been to Boulder, Colorado, and I’ve been to East Lansing, and I know which one I’d rather be recruiting to.
- Who benefits most from a move the Ravens defense? Seth: Chris Hinton, because he gets to go one-on-one with guards on the backside. Also the SAM-like players like Ojabo and Harrell.