Today’s episode talks about:
- Three defining characteristics of the retail supply chain: the main goal of retailers, the complexity of supply chains, and the humungous scale of global supply chains.
- The underlying asset that drives the three characteristics of supply chains: data.
- Four buckets of IoT use cases in Retail Supply Chains: inventory management, track and trace, cost-saving strategies, demand sensing and planning.
- Challenges in IoT adoption in supply chains and the direct and indirect costs of IoT adoption to your customers.
- Barriers to entry in the IoT market and three fundamental guiding principles for IoT entrepreneurs