Today’s episode talks about:
• Increased consumer adoption of AR/VR Edtech applications in various industries,
• Key AR/VR trends that emerged or gained strength during the pandemic,
• Why MR market adaption fell short of our expectations so far and what challenges contribute to this slow pace,
• What challenges VCs face while investing in AR/VR solutions, and why investments might pick up soon,
• What pain points do entrepreneurs and consumers face while consuming AR/VR content,
• How the pandemic affected Edtech, and the future of the sector after the pandemic
• Upcoming Edtech opportunities and a few powerful tips for entrepreneurs entering the sector.