The other day I was talking with my 11-year-old daughter about how she gained 15,000 followers on Tik Tok, and she said something that blew me away. She said, “I ask my followers what they want to see and then I create that.” So simple! But a real recipe for success because most people have a tendency to overcomplicate things when they are trying to start a business.
In today’s episode, I’m going to teach you how to keep it simple and focus on the things that really move the needle.
“It wasn't about what I wanted to bring to the market, but about what the market wanted itself.”
- Tom Gaddis
In This Episode:
- What process did my daughter use to reach 14k followers on Tik-Tok? and how you can use it to build your audience right away (I almost fell off my chair)
- Why creating something before asking your audience what they want is the fastest way to waste your time and money
- How to sell more of your product!
And much more...
Connect with Tom Gaddis:
Join Tom’s program here: offlinesharks.com
- Website: https://tomgaddis.com/
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/tomgaddis/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tomgbiz/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gaddistom/