Picture this: You are so busy you have clients lining up to get your amazing services for the holidays. You are so busy that you start to think.. wait what about my employees? How do I schedule this? What about those plans I made with my family? All these questions and thoughts run through your mind leaving you feeling overwhelmed and confused about how to handle it. What if I told you it doesn’t have to be this way. What if there was a way to handle all of this and still make time for you?
Altogether, this podcast is about setting good expectations, planning for changes in business and systems, and creating boundaries. You started this business for a reason and you have the power to run things how you need to.
Why Did You Start?
Think about why you started your pet business in the first place. This reason alone can provide you with motivation and inspiration to set systems in play that set you up for success and allow you to make time for yourself.
You Have Control
This is YOUR business and you have control over it. You do not have to work for your business it needs to work for you and you have the power to make that happen. When your business works for you making time for you becomes a normal and easy to maintain.
A Valuable Lesson For A Healthier Life
* Remember why you started [11:20]
* You have the power [18:20]
* Employee and client love [26:55]
Gift Idea Blogs
Better Marketing with Bella
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
* Click this link – Bella In Your Business
* Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
* Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
* Click on ‘Write a Review’’
Are You New Here?
Welcome, I am so glad you are here. If you are a dog walker, dog sitter, cat sitter, doggy daycare, or kennel owner, then you found the right place. Jump Consulting is the one place on the internet to get all the resources you need for your pet care business. Can I give you some freebies to generate sales and increase revenues for your business? Grab your freebies below.
* Are you starting out? Been in business for less than two years? Get your startup resources here.
* Do you own an established pet care business and you want to take it to the next level.? Get Your builder resources here.