I've always felt a special connection to Berlin. But what is it like to live there? I am joined by three foreigners living in Berlin who discuss their stories, what they love about living in Berlin, and various other aspects of life in the city.
- Olivera, who hosts a YouTube and Instagram channel
- Alex and Geoff from the Americans in Germany Drinking Whiskey podcast
Some things we mentioned:
- The story of Tempelhofer Field: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempelhofer_Feld
- The Tempelhof Sounds festival
- The donut place Olivera mentioned: Brammibal's Donuts
- Previous episode featuring AGDW: How Germany changes your identity
Recorded live at PodFest Berlin 2022 on July 16th, 2022.
The Germany Experience will be on a summer break until later this year. In the meantime, reruns of 2021 episodes will be posted regularly.
IF YOU ENJOY THIS PODCAST
You can support the show in various ways:
- BUY THE GERMANY EXPERIENCE PODCAST A COFFEE – there are a lot of costs associated with running a podcast, like expenses for hosting the audio and the tools used to record the episodes. Every donation will go towards the monthly expenses of keeping The Germany Experience going. And it will make my heart happy!
- SPREAD THE WORD – share your favorite episode in an expats in Germany Facebook group, on Twitter, or any of the other social channels. Or if you know someone who might need this podcast in their life, tell them about it!
- WRITE A REVIEW – write a review about The Germany Experience on my site, on Apple Podcasts, or on Spotify (or anywhere else you can think of).
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/theGermanyExperience
Visit the official podcast website: https://thegermanyexperience.de
Subscribe to the YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/thegermanyexperience
Review the podcast: https://thegermanyexperience.de/rate
Contact me: email@example.com
Support the show