- Apple is just three weeks away from showing off the iPhone 14.
- Apple workers launch petition over company's reported return-to-office plan.
- Apple's new iPad multitasking system doesn't cut it
- Apple releases iOS, iPadOS and macOS security fixes for two zero-days under active attack.
- Tim Cook, Jony Ive, and Laurene Powell Jobs to speak at Code 2022 conference next month.
- iOS VPNs have leaked traffic for years, researcher claims.
- M2 MacBook Air runs Windows 11 faster than pricier Dell laptop.
- Former Apple engineer accused of stealing automotive trade secrets pleads guilty.
- John Foster: In memoriam.
- 10 million watched 'House of Dragon,' HBO says.
- Apple fails in bid for Big Ten Conference streaming package.
- Apple brings Self-Service Repair to the Mac.
- Jason found a funny bug in macOS beta.
Picks of the Week
- Alex's Pick: Stellar X2
- Andy's Pick: Anker Nano II 65W GaN Charger
- Jason's Pick: One Thing & Shortery
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, and Jason Snell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit