We are so fortunate to have a guest who was with us when it all started. He was our very first guest on the Switch4Good podcast, so it’s only fitting that he should join us for our very special 200th episode. You will even see him on our Switch4Good staff page, that’s how closely we work with him. We’re so thrilled and truly honored to have with us, the esteemed Doctor and vegan activist, Dr. Milton Mills! For those of you who missed our first episode, Dr. Mills earned his medical degree from Stanford University and did his Internal Medicine residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He now practices critical care medicine in the D.C. area. Dr. Mills was also the lead plaintiff in PCRM’s lawsuit asking for warning labels on milk, and he also stars in the very excellent documentaries “What the Health” and “The Invisible Vegan.”
Tune in to this very special, must-listen-to episode as Dr. Mills shares his boundless wisdom with us!
“Dairy is probably one of the most unnatural products that humans consume. It has been normalized because it has become a widespread cultural practice, but that in no way means that it is normal. Kinds of milk are designed by nature to be consumed by species-specific infants.” - Dr. Milton Mills
What we discuss in this episode:
- How he started his journey to veganism and the impact it had on his health.
- The advances Dr. Mills has witnessed in the vegan movement.
- Why Dr. Mills chose to become a doctor.
- The myriad reasons human beings are meant to eat plants exclusively.
- Why bovine lactate is completely unnatural for humans to consume.
- How bovine mRNA fragments could be responsible for the long-term harmful effects of dairy consumption.
- The meaning of “dietary racism.”
- Why dietary racism persists.
- How BIPOC children are placed at a disadvantage by being forced to consume dairy milk?
- Dr. Mills’ forthcoming nonprofit.
- Dr. Mills’ lecture regarding meat consumption on YouTube
- The Invisible Vegan Documentary
- What The Health Documentary
- Dr. Mills’ website
- Check out Dr. Mills on Facebook
- The forthcoming documentary
Connect with Switch4Good
★☆★ JOIN OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP ★☆★
★☆★ SWITCH4GOOD WEBSITE ★☆★
★☆★ ONLINE STORE ★☆★
★☆★ FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM ★☆★
★☆★ LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ★☆★
★☆★ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER ★☆★
★☆★ DOWNLOAD THE ABILLION APP ★☆★